Monster Spider Jump 601-209-0779 or [email protected]
Walk on Water Balls
Walk on Water Balls
We know what people like. That's why we're constantly trying to think of new concepts. Whenever we think of one, we ask ourselves if we would like it as a kid. And if you aren't familiar with our newest attraction,
it is called the Water Walking Balls or Walk on Water Balls and it is nothing short of amazing.
Simply put, the Water Walking Ball is a 6 foot inflatable plastic ball that allows you to walk, run, lie or crawl on water without getting wet!
The Water Balls are a simple, yet fun concept. We use a huge commercial grade inflatable pool. We use 5 balls at once.
This is how it works. The participant steps onto the specially built platform right next to the pool and enters the Water Ball. At this stage, the ball is deflated. An attendant will then zip the ball nearly closed, using the special water tight zipper. The attendant then inserts a blower into the ball and fills it up with air and zips it up completely. It is now time to roll into the water. The ball is then pushed into the water and the timer is started. This whole process of preparation takes about a minute and a half.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will I get wet? No. You will not get wet. That means you don't have to worry about bringing any changing clothes.
2. Can I suffocate? This is probably the question we get asked the most. No. There is sufficient air inside to last for 30 minutes to an hour, keeping such factors as the sun in mind. At any rate, the session is 3 to 5 minutes. You do not have to wory about running out of air in the time frame you are in it.
4. Will I sink? No. Keep in mind that you can lie on top of an inflatable airbed in a pool without sinking. A Walk on Water Ball contains about 10 times the volume of air of an airbed, and therefore there is no risk of sinking.
5. What happens if the Water Ball gets a puncture? In the unlikely event of a puncture occuring, the ball would deflate in much the same way a bicycle tire would. There would be no sudden rush of air outwards like a balloon bursting. The ball could stay afloat for a long time, posing no danger to the participant.
6. What if I can't swim? It is not necessary to be able to swim to enjoy the Water Balls. The water is only anywhere from 1 foot to a foot and a half deep.
Our equipment is of the highest quality and is inspected and cleaned regularly. Our staff is highly trained, friendly and always accompany and run our equipment.